A customer has booked an itinerary from New York (JFK) to London (LHR) on July 27 and returning on November 10. The customer calls back and wants to change his return to November 11.
With the new travel date, the fare is higher and the passenger is required to pay the difference.
To reissue this ticket with an additional collection
- Display the original PNR.
2. Book the new flights.
3. Cancel the old flight segment.
Note: The old TST is automatically deleted.
4. Enter FXO/Sx (where x is the segment number) to re-price the new itinerary with Ticket Changer best Pricer confirmed pricing.
5. Enter RT to redisplay the PNR.
The new PNR contains the FO line and the new RIA entries
Note: Amadeus Ticket Changer automatically deletes the existing form of payment (FP) and creates the exchange form of payment (FPO) using the information contained in the original FP. Ticket Changer assumes the new form of payment will be the same as the original. You must manually create a new one only if it is different from the original FP.
6. Enter TTP/EXCH/P1/S3 to issue the new ticket.
7. Display the PNR.
Note: Your commission (FM) is automatically updated whenever you use a confirmed pricing entry (FXO or FXQ) and when there is a pre-existing FM line in the PNR